4.03.2008

Vacation







So I am on vacation but not really. Just took a week off got my kitchen painted and went to the Cincy museum and thats about it. I did go to the doctor and found out the pain I was having was an infection in my jaw. It is slowly healing but not back to normal yet.

Photos are : My kitchen, Glenn sitting outside museum, Jessie on the boat inside the museum, Jessie's new haircut, and my kitchen. Kitchen was dirty off white and is now bright yellow with bright white ceiling and trim. I love it.
By the way Jessie's hairstyle has a name. EMO haircut. LOL I think I will get mine cut like that too.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I like the yellow - it makes the room happy :) See ya Wednesday! Have a great week til then.

buddy burton photography said...

Oh NO, Don't go EMO on me!!!!
Just kidding. Don't have a clue what that is.