4.30.2008

Construction Zone

Yes once again I am changing my blog cuz I got tired of the other one. Sadly, my links all went bye bye so I have to add them back which I will......some day.

So I want to post but don't have much to say right now. Still working on painting seeing as after we finished the downstairs I didn't feel like painting anymore.

I am looking forward to June and camping at Mammoth Caves with Kelly. Should be another exciting adventure as stuff always seems to happen to us when we go places together. I would also like to take a train ride, not sure why, just sounds fun.

I found out that I have asthma because I couldn't breathe and went to the doctor and they asked "how long have you had asthma?" my response was I don't to which they replied, "well you do now." That was really no fun at all.

My daughter and I are going to have a serious Come to Jesus type of talk or I may have to send her to someone elses house to live for a while. I did assure her though, that as much as we are fighting that I still love her and that we will get through this. It helped.

For those who are keeping count, the zoo is now full: 3 cats, 1 Guinea Pig, 1 Bunny, 1 Cockatiel, 2 Teenagers and 1 ex-husband. I think that is more than enough.

Oh just got a car insurance bill and I told my son that he is not driving anymore. I can pay insurance and rent and nothing else or I can pay rent, food and utilities. Crazy stuff.

I gots stuff to do so I will leave ya'll here.

2 comments:

Kelly K said...

now you need a dog. maybe even a goat. Just think... when its time to clean Jessie's room just put the goat in there. I can hear it now. "You go clean your room, or else I am going to let the goat in there!" Ha ha!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought about letting the rabbit loose in her room so she would have to clean to find it, but I figured it would poop and she wouldn't clean even that up.