7.26.2008

Woot!

Well, don't I feel special. LOL I have more readers than I thought. I don't have time right now to do the blog that needs to be done, but just felt compelled to put some words up here.

I am seeing a new doc about my diabetes and going to a couple of diabetes education classes to get a refresher on carb counting and insulin and all that. I plan on re-attacking this stupid disease.

Work is work. Made it through inventory and all that goes with it.

The kids are being kids. Glenn is working almost every day and Jessie is sleeping every day. I talk to the cats most times. We did add another Guinea Pig to the zoo. Reese Cup Reynolds is now enjoying kitchen time with Spyder Pig and Mimzi the rabbit. Jessie wants baby pigs. I say NO!

I am counting down the days to a mini vacation in Gburg. It will be nice to get away for a few days.

The painting and flooring project is moving along slowly. Apparently nothing gets done unless I am right there directing traffic. It really sucks. Big time. I want to move but the kids want to move with me. That sucks too. Just kidding. Glenn still wants to be a Marine but I think he wants to go to college first.

I am wandering off now. I have pulled the sewing machine out of the closet and am going to see what happens.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

been thinking about you - miss you at church :) see you sunday?

Anonymous said...

I have every intention of being there

Anonymous said...

I have every intention of being there

Anonymous said...

I must have a twin

Misty Dawn said...

I was so glad to see you Sunday! We must do something together sometime. I want to adopt Jessie as the kid sister I never have. I think you should get baby pigs. I think you're awesome. I haven't been to Gberg in 2 years and that sucks. I love mini vacays to the Forge and Gberg. I have a tiny sewing machine, but I don't know how to use it. And I think that covers everything. hehe

Misty Dawn said...

never had is what I meant to say. Ugh. That's what I get for blogging at work, lol.