7.11.2008

I'm Alive

Just for those two people out there that read this, I am alive. Ok all kidding aside, I am so tired all of the time it is a huge effort just to read my e-mail let alone write on here. Work is crazy. Inventory is next wednesday so people are acting crazy. I get the joy of working tomorrow, my day off. Glenn has a Marine recruiter coming to chat tomorrow. My feelings are very ambivalent about this. I would be proud of Glenn but I want him to go to college first. We will see how the meeting goes. Jessie is talking of a Military career too, but as a photographer. Not too worried about her yet, she is only 13.

4 comments:

Bridger Anne said...

A post!!! Woo-hoo! So am I one of the 2 readers you were referring to? Thanks for the comment, hope to see you soon, I need me some Claire hugs.

Anonymous said...

Nope, I am one of the two readers, LOL!
How did inventory go? I always hated that at Wallyworld. Target doesn't seem to be stressful at all except for the backroom team.

aimeenky said...

so what does that make me if y'all are the two?

Anonymous said...

dont forget me?!>!>

Kelly