2.21.2008

ABCs for Laurie

A- Attached or Single: Single but attached to children.
B- Best Friend: Kelly K.
C- Cake or Pie: Chocolate Cake.
D- Day of Choice: Sunday. I get to see my friends at church and take a nap.
E- Essential Item: VISA Debit Card
F- Favorite Color: Pink.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Mini Gummi Bears.
H- Hometown: Montreal, Canada but grew up in Rowland Heights, So. Cal.
I- Indulgence(s): #1 China Buffet.
J- January or July: January, my birthday is the 9th.
K- Kids: Glenn 16; Jessie 12 (less than a month 13).
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Jesus Christ.
M-Marriage Date: In the future, maybe.
N- Number of Siblings: One brother and two sisters.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, apples are good too.
P- Phobias or Fears: I don't like heights and I worry about my kids and my friends too much.
Q- Quote(s): Love the sinner, hate the sin.
R- Reason to Smile: The people in my life.
S- Season: Spring.
T- Tag Six: Kelly, Misty, Carol, Betty, Nathan, Stephanie.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I read romance novels.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor.
W- Worst Habit: Taco Bell.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, cuz you can see your heart beating.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Taco Bell.
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn.

No comments: