5.11.2008

New Floor!





Woo Hoo! The new wood laminate floor is down in the living room. I am soooooo excited it looks great and is fun to watch the cats take corners on it. They slide everywhere. We still need to install the pieces that go in the doorways to connect it to the linoleum in kitchen and bath and at the bottom of the stairs. The stair piece will not be going in for a while as I have naked stairs right now. We have decided on flooring for the whole upstairs so that all has to be done then the carpet for the stairs will go in. Here's a couple of pics, still have some boxes of junk to empty out before it is completely done.


For those of you curious about my recent health crap I will get around to it someday. ;)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awesome! Looks great!

Misty Dawn said...

How are you doing? I've missed seeing you at churchies! Comeback soon or I'm going to start going to Southland!

Anonymous said...

That looks great! It was great to see you by the way, even if you were with your blue friends! LOL!

Misty Dawn said...

In reference to your comment on my blog....I'm not falling for that helping clean the moat trick again! I fell for that in my last life and well, yeah, this life sucketh mucheth! Pfffftttt!!!!

love you.