5.06.2008

Uber Excitement

I am very jazzed right now cuz I have no carpet in my living room and on the stairs! My landlord is installing cherry wood flooring tomorrow and as the summer progresses he is re-carpeting the stairs and putting the wood flooring all upstairs. I love it! The painting has slowed down mainly due to the discovery that I have asthma. Sometimes breathing is important. I can't wait till it is all done and I can invite everyone over to see how cool my house looks now.

Right now my most pressing thought is what to do with all the junk upstairs. Each room has to be painted and then everything moved out of it to do the floor. For normal people that might not be so bad, for us aaaacccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!! The basement is full, not one more thing will fit down there and we could fill a large moving truck just with what is upstairs. It will be quite a challenge. I am going to try to become a minimalist. Toss everything that I have not used in a year then move down to the 6-month cut off. Should be fun.

2 comments:

Bridger Anne said...

I TOTALLY understand! I have had an empty living room now for a week waiting on my floor to come in. Most of my furniture is in the garage...except my bed thank goodness. Hope the floor installation goes well, and yes breathing is a good thing. Can't wait to give you a big HUG when I see you next (I love your hugs!)

Carol said...

Miss seeing your pretty face in church. I can see now that you've been busy :) Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!